According to reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim told police someone used his Bank of the Ozarks account to make purchases at gas stations, ATMs and a Walgreens location in Oklahoma City.
2. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. Loss prevention employees stopped two subjects who concealed live fish and attempted to leave the store. Both subjects were arrested.
3. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 1900 block of Johnston Avenue. The victim stated someone gained entry to his vehicle and stole a hunting knife and a baseball hat. The report did not state if the vehicle was locked.
4. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. Loss prevention employees attempted to stop a female subject who concealed merchandise and attempted to leave the store without paying. According to the report, the subject was not stopped, but she left her purse behind containing personal items and information.
5. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 2200 block of Charlie Dayer Drive. The victim told police someone gained entry to his unlocked vehicle and stole his wallet containing $300.
(Staff writer Courtney Spradlin can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 505-1236. To comment on this and other stories in the Log Cabin, log on to www.thecabin.net. Send us your news at www.thecabin.net/submit)