• Conway Farmer’s Market, 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Tommie Sue Anthony, president, Arkansas Advanced Initiative for Math and Science.
• Friends of Conway Cradle Care will meet at 5 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church for further planning of the Aug. 11 Fashion Show and Raffle.
• Healthcare Town Hall meeting hosted by State Sen. Missy Thomas Irvin and State Sen. Jason Rapert, State Rep. David Meeks and former Rep. Dan Greenberg. 7 p.m., McGee Center. The discussion will cover episodic reimbursement, expansion of Medicaid and implementation of healthcare exchanges.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. From Conway, take 64 Business to Vilonia and turn right onto College St. No charge for admission.
• Artwalk, 5-8 p.m., by ZaZa’s and Panera Bread in Hendrix Village.
• Peach Fest in Guy. Beauty pageant, 6 p.m., High School Cafeteria; 6 p.m., bluegrass/gospel concert at City Park; 7 p.m., rodeo, Orchard Arena.
• “Oklahoma!” by Conway Dinner Theater of Faulkner Academy of Arts, 6:15-7:15 p.m., box supper, show at 7:30 p.m., Natural Resource Center, Amity Road, $25, adults; $10, children. Call 501-339-7401.
• Josh Love Band, contemporary and traditional bluegrass, at Faulkner County Library, 7 p.m. Free.
Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.