UPDATE: 4:15 p.m.
According to the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office, some roads in Faulkner County may flood or have high water:
- Middle Road between Skunk Hollow ad E. German is almost flooded but still passable.
- Skunk Hollow just south of Sinai Road has debris in the road.
- Caney Creek and Little Caney has water over the roadway.
- Lower Ridge Road just east of Agarita Cove is flooding.
- Lower Ridge Road by the double bridges is almost impassible.
- Spots of Hwy 225E may be impassable with flooding over the roadway.
- Wilson Bottom Road is close to being under water.
- Rocky Point @ Saltillo is under water.
- Hwy 365 north of Bronnie Lane has water and the fire department is there directing people through.
- Water is over the road at Hwy. 36 and Liberty.
- High water reported at Rolling Creek Circle
- Rooster Road south of Hwy. 64 is flooded, almost impassable.
According to the Conway Police Department the following streets were blocked off as of 4 p.m. on Tuesday because of flooding:
- South German between Dave Ward and Favre
- College between Reedy and Hogan
- Royal Drive and Columbia in Royal Oaks Subdivision
- Sugar Creek Drive
Conway Public Information Officer LaTresha Woodruff said if the heavy rain continues, more roads could be closed.
She said if you come on a road that is flooded to turn around and don’t drive on it.
“It only takes just a little bit of water to get swept away,” she said.
Woodruff said to be careful even on the roads that aren’t flooded because they are still wet and slick.