Updated: Sex Offenders registered in Faulkner County

Posted: September 26, 2014 - 11:34am

The slideshow of registered sex offenders in Faulkner County has been updated. Additional offenders are either newly registered or have recently moved to the area and registered with the Faulkner County Sheriff's Offcice.

Click here to view slides.

Click here to view database.

Igor Rabinowitz
Igor Rabinowitz 04/15/14 - 12:43 pm

Just amazing, that high a number around us

ucantbserious
ucantbserious 04/15/14 - 01:18 pm
Hmm

Actually, there are 192 slides on the slideshow but less than 192 offenders. That number also includes advertisements appearing in the slideshow every so often. I'm sure those advertisers were thrilled that their ads fell in that slideshow.

I'm no expert on what the going rate is on typical proportions per county but this constitutes about .15% of the Faulkner County's population.

To tell you the truth, the sexual offenders I'm most worried most aren't the ones that are registered but instead the ones who haven't been caught. Maybe they're still under the radar because they are more cautious in their actions or better at covering tracks. Perhaps those still out there operating unnoticed are the worst offenders of them all.

Whether there is a registered offender in my neighborhood or not I'm still going to be all over my kids like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. It's not like it was when we were growing up.

reader
20171
reader 06/17/14 - 09:07 am
HA!

Last week they were still interspersing pictures of the Pride Parade with advertisements from Hobby Lobby. At least until someone pointed out the hilarity!

Igor Rabinowitz
Igor Rabinowitz 06/13/14 - 12:55 pm
Waaaait a minute

#20 is James Elvin Briney.

But someone with that name and birthdate died in 2010 (2010!)

Also, his address is some industrial something right at the I-40 on-ramp.

What?

mikeng1994 06/16/14 - 08:37 am
As it should be

Once you're listed, you are forever listed.

ucantbserious
ucantbserious 06/17/14 - 08:27 am
Hmm

So are you saying he should have filed a change of address form?

mikeng1994 06/17/14 - 08:32 am
Yup

Forward all mail straight to hell.

ucantbserious
ucantbserious 06/17/14 - 08:50 am
Hmm

Isn't that a little harsh? I don't (didn't) know the man but isn't it possible that he changed his ways and is now in Heaven?

mikeng1994 06/17/14 - 10:14 am
Nope. And me either, it's

Nope.

And me either, it's possible, and I would hope not.

But then again I have no sympathy for the criminally inclined regardless of the crime. I have a sincere hatred for the sex offenders tho. Am I wrong? Probably, but I'll answer for that when the time comes.

ucantbserious
ucantbserious 06/17/14 - 10:59 am
Hmm

So it must really irk you to crack open a Bible (if you ever do) and have it open to a book that was written by Paul. He wasn't exactly a boyscout back when he went by the name of Saul.