The Faulkner County Day School Board of Directors will hold their regular monthly meeting at noon Wednesday in the Milestones Building at 1700 South Boulevard.
Among items on the agenda:
• The re-election of board member Jerry Cooper for a three-year term.
• The re-election of Carroll Duvall as treasurer for an additional year.
• Nominations for vacant board member positions.
• Reconsideration by the facilities committee on Work Force storage building renovations.
• Awards and recognition activities by the personnel committee to honor staff.
• A proposed draft of the school’s 2014 budget by the budget and finance committee.
Faulkner County Day School, Inc. was created over 50 years ago by the Conway Junior Auxiliary to meet the needs of families with developmentally-disabled children who were not allowed to attend public school. The Day School began with six children in a borrowed classroom. Today, the agency has grown to serve over 300 clients with developmental disabilities ranging from mild developmental delays to severe mental retardation, cerebral palsy, autism and epilepsy, providing a comprehensive array of services.