Just not feeling you can make it to work today?
Your get up and go, got up and went?
Do you or those you work for need a mental health day?
Just looking for a good excuse, any excuse?
With that in mind, here are some of the top excuses, according to Forbes Magazine, that people used to take a sick day this year:
* My false teeth flew out the window while I was driving in.
* Someone glued the doors and windows shut at my house.
* My favorite football team lost Sunday and I need Monday to recover.
* I'm quitting smoking and I'm really grouchy.
* Somehow, I got lost and I've ended up in another state.
* I can't decide what to wear today.
* My false eye has fallen out of its socket.
* A swarm of bees has surrounded my vehicle.
* The chemical in turkey made me oversleep.
Or maybe, you just read something in a blog about excuses and thought you'd experiment ...
What's your excuse?